Use this facility to pay the balance of your booking.
- Click the Pay Balance button
- Enter the amount owed.
- Enter your name and address
- Enter your debit/credit card details
- Click Pay button
- That’s it!
This facility is used to pay the balance of your holiday.
When booking, you paid 30%. You can use this facility to pay the remaining 70%